The Indiana Toll Road has issued a wind ban for triples, long doubles and high-profile oversize permit loads in northwest Indiana through 7 a.m. Saturday.
Today 10:04 am - Indiana
MILFORD, Pa. – A suspect who led police on a seven-week manhunt after a fatal ambush outside a rural state police barracks appeared gaunt and battered at his arraignment.
Today 9:55 am - U.S.
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today: 1.
Today 5:53 am - Worth a click
- Legal order sought as talks fail
The U.S. Ebola debate has centered on a small town in Maine, with a governor vowing to use the “full extent” of his power to quarantine a humanitarian nurse and the defiant nurse herself taking a rogue bicycle ride.Today - U.S.
- Phobias appear eerily divided by party ways
Democrats are nearly twice as likely as Republicans to have a fear of clowns. They are also significantly more likely to fear bugs, snakes and other animals, as well as blood and needles. Democrats are slightly more likely to be afraid of ghosts.Today - News
- Confession ended 1 wrong conviction, led to another
A prisoner whose confession helped free a death row inmate in a case that was instrumental to ending capital punishment in Illinois was released Thursday after he recanted, and a prosecutor said there was powerful evidence that the original inmate was responsible after all.Today - U.S.
- Space tourism rocket lost; 1 dead, 1 hurtToday 4:02 pm - Science & Tech
- Tribe mourns loss, not school shooter’s actionsToday - U.S.
- Kansas crash kills pilot, 3 others; building ablazeToday - U.S.
- Medicare bought meds for dead people Today 4:00 am - U.S.
- Earhart searchers say rivet holes matchToday - U.S.
- Dying woman may delay suicideToday - U.S.
- Hillary Clinton praises possible primary rivalsToday 4:39 am - U.S.
- Ohio man detained in North Korea returning to workToday 3:33 am - U.S.
- Hunting for whale, votes in far northern AlaskaToday - News
- Police: Suspected NC court gunman turns himself in Today 3:30 am - U.S.
- Myanmar’s president, army chief meet Suu KyiToday 3:27 am - World
- Graham: Helping white men remark was meant as jokeToday - U.S.
- Afghan leader references Taliban at Beijing Today 3:48 am - World
- Budget cuts added cargo-flight risks, panel told NASAToday - Science & Tech
- West African president defies violent protestersToday - News