The following statement was issued Thursday by the U.S. Department of Labor: HICKSVILLE, Ohio—FWT LLC has been cited for one repeat and one serious safety violation by the U.S.
Today 3:40 pm - The Scoop
NEW YORK - Both U.S. aid workers who were infected with Ebola in Liberia have been released from Emory University Hospital in Atlanta after having fought off the deadly virus.
Today 1:09 pm - U.S.
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
Today 5:48 am - Worth a click
- Quieter night in Ferguson, with fewer protesters
It’s been a quieter night in Ferguson, Missouri. Some demonstrators returned to the streets Wednesday evening to protest the fatal shooting of a black 18-year-old by a white officer, but in diminished numbers.Today 3:42 am - U.S.
- Israeli airstrike kills 3 senior Hamas leaders
An Israeli airstrike in Gaza killed three senior leaders of the Hamas military wing on Thursday, the militant group said, in what is likely to be a major blow to the organization’s morale and a significant scoop for Israeli intelligence.Today - World
- Vegas offering all but marriage to LGBT tourists
Las Vegas tourism officials want the LGBT community to know that they and their money are more than welcome in Sin City, even if they can’t get married there.Today 5:38 am - U.S.
- California drought stings bees, honey suppliesToday 3:50 am - U.S.
- CHP says officer may face serious beating chargesToday 3:49 am - U.S.
- Hearing set in Amish girls’ kidnapping in NYToday 3:38 am - U.S.
- Bodies of 3 climbers retrieved from Mount RainierToday 3:35 am - U.S.
- Slain American journalist remembered as drivenToday 3:31 am - U.S.
- Cleanup follows heavy storms in Phoenix areaToday - U.S.
- Judge: Justice Dept must provide list of documentsToday - U.S.
- Casino workers turn to prayer to save their jobsToday - U.S.
- California Wildfire destroys 8 homes, 10 buildingsToday - U.S.
- Some see Qatar's hand in collapse of Gaza talksToday 3:17 am - World
- Israeli air strikes pound Gaza; 6 dead in RafahToday - World
- Australia cites reporter’s killing in law reformsToday - World
- Thai army ruler nominated as next prime ministerToday - World
- Holder arrives in Ferguson, draws on own experiencesToday - U.S.
- US mission to rescue hostages in Syria failedToday - World