The latest issue of dash, the food magazine from the publishers of Parade magazine, is distributed with The Journal Gazette on Wednesday.
Among the items included:
- Dashboard: Ask editors your cooking questions at Facebook/dashrecipes. Find us at Twitter.com/dashrecipes and Pinterest.com/dashrecipes.
- Opening Acts: Do-it-yourself coffee recipes for a Mocha Frap, Cookies 'n' Cream Frap, and Iced Cappuccino.
- Brain-Boosting Breakfasts: Recipes for Happy Face Waffles, Strawberry Banana Silver Dollar Pancakes, Breakfast Pitas, Cherry Walnut Granola and Pizza Omelet. Find more funny faces for breakfast at dashrecipes/fun.
- Label to Table: A light but filling recipe for Some-Like-It-Hot Chicken Salad.
- Easy Entertaining: Quick hot-weather meals for Pasta Pesto with Chicken and Grilled Steak with Vegetable Couscous.
- Sweet Endings: Store-bought cake and summer's ripest fruit make this Mango-Raspberry Trifle a seriously sweet treat.